JXtension Is Now jPaq!!!
What is JXtension?
- Internet Explorer 6.0 and higher
- Firefox 2.0 and higher
- Safari 3 and higher
- Google Chrome
What Can JXtension Do?
How Can I Test It Out?
- Go to the JXDoc for the function that you would like to test out.
- Look at the examples listed at the bottom of the JXDoc.
- Click the Run Script button to test out the code in the correspond text box.
- Modify the code in the text box repeat the previous step.
- Enter some StdLib code to test out.
- Click the Execute Code button to test it out.
NOTE: A great way to test out StdLib code is by using the alert function to display the result of executing a code block.
© 2010 Christopher West. Powered by JXtension v1.1.